Sentinel Barrier Cupstock
As experts in barrier technology, we have created a high-performance, sustainable packaging option for the food service and retail food cup market. Sentinel Barrier Cupstock is designed as a sustainable alternative to existing foil-lined paper cups and polypropylene cups. Over 80% of the Sentinel Barrier Cupstock is paper from trees that come from forests where responsible forestry practices are used, and over 50% of the renewable energy used in the manufacturing process comes from biomass. Potential end uses for Sentinel Barrier Cupstock include barrier cups to hold cereal, cookies, candy and other snacks.
- Designed to meet a range of category-specific oxygen and moisture barrier requirements depending on your shelf-life needs.
- Offers outstanding print quality performance.
- Suitable for direct converting applications.
- Paperboard calipers range from 0.012" to 0.020".
- Basis weights range from 136lb to 210lb/3000ft2.